The above image gallery documents individual posts on Facebook. Click on each image to see accompanying copy and statistics.
We initiated a Facebook campaign on 6/26/13 starting with 68 likes. We concluded the campaign on 12/26/13 with 297 likes.
The Facebook page grew organically (i.e. no paid advertising, no PPC, no outside advertising at all) at an average of 38 likes per month and increased by 336%.
Social Media Growth Initiatives:
– Created Twitter account and reclaimed all social media listings, then began management of Facebook page just over one month old.
– Coordinated, promoted and managed two separate in-store contests promotions (Tecmo Super Bowl and Super Mario Kart tournaments) in-person and on the internet.
– Coordinated design of and distribution of promotional materials (flyers, banner advertisements, business cards).
– Directed internet traffic to business owned eBay store.
– Devised methodology to collect customer’s personal information upon store entry and purchase/point of sale.
– Promoted and directed internet traffic to business’ website created by my business partner.